Last Updated: February 2023
Scope of Service and Limited Warranty
Rasa Royal’s warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below
All equipment sold by Rasa Royal Malaysia is guaranteed to be free of material defects or component malfunctions. For the period of 1 year from the date of the original date of delivery Rasa Royal will replace: Any wearable part of the equipment which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
Rasa Royal’s sole obligation during the one-year warranty period is limited to repairing or, at Rasa Royal’s option, replacing non-wearable parts in accordance with this Limited Warranty. The Limited Warranty shall not apply to wearable parts. Wearable parts include but are not limited to: hand screw, distribution handle, distribution lever, pivot pin, draw valve O-ring, draw valve, center draw valve, center draw valve O-ring, O-rings, discharge body door, design cap, ripple ring, beater, air tubes, drip tray cover, drip tray, caster swivel (front and back) * if applicable* , control panel, stopples (v800s,v900s), stopple O-rings (v800s,v900s), belts, hopper covers etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This warranty applies only for commercial use when our equipment has been properly installed according to the instructions supplied by Rasa Royal and is connected to an adequate and proper utility service. Damage due to abuse, accident, and alteration or defacing of the serial plate cancels all obligations of this warranty. We are not liable for any claims or damages resulting from failure of machinery from service delays beyond their reasonable control.
To obtain warranty service, purchaser must present the original Invoice. Components repaired or replaced are warranted through the remainder of the original warranty period only. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and any succeeding owner for products purchased.
If the end customer believes that the Equipment requires repair of a non-wearable part during the one-year warranty period, the end customer shall first contact Rasa Royal to troubleshoot potential problems with the Equipment.
The Limited Warranty applies to the non-wearable parts such as compressors, motor, gear box, condensers, fans, electric boards and panels.
All the machine will be inspected and tested in-house before dispatch.
For outskirt repair and maintenance job will incurred labour charges and travelling expenses ( at cost ) within warranty period.
Labour charges and travelling expenses will only COVERED by Rasa Royal Malaysia within Klang Valley and Kuala Lumpur Area.
For outskirt customer within warranty period can transfer the machine back to our repair central as below:
Rasa Royal Repair & Service Center:
RR Sunway Subang Business Park
NO. 23, JALAN DELTA U6/18, KAMPUNG BARU SUBANG, SEKSYEN U6, SHAH ALAM, 40150 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR
Operation: 0900am – 1800pm
Drop of machine: 24 Hours Available
We do provide pickup and return service by RM200 per trip. Round trip will be at RM400.
On-Site Training only applicable to Klang Valley and Kuala Lumpur Area. For outskirt on-site training service will be on charges basis.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
1. Owner is responsible to pay for service calls related to product installation and/or teaching how to use the product.
2. Damage to finish must be reported within 48 hours following the delivery of the appliance.
3. Damage to finish reported after 48 hours of delivery.
4. Improper installation—proper installation includes adequate air circulation to the refrigeration system, adequate electrical, plumbing and other connecting facilities.
5. Replacement of house fuses or resetting of circuit breakers.
6. Damage to product caused by accident, fire, floods or acts of God.
7. Loss of food due to spoilage.
8. Non-wearable parts are damaged due to negligent use, abnormal use, misuse or abuse.
9. Proper use and care of product as listed in the owner’s manual, proper setting of controls.
10. WARRANTOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
HOW TO MAKE REPORT DIRECT TO US
3 Simple Step For Assistance :
1. Snap a short video at least 30sec, clear image with sound, steady your camera, show the fault/ defected compartment to us, explain your problem.
2. Snap a photo for your machine id ( placing behind every machine )
3. Whatsapp the video and photo to 0168005343
If you need urgently help, after your step-3, please make direct Call to Technician.
Our working hours is from MONDAY – FRIDAY (10am – 5pm)