When selecting a soft serve ice cream machine, there are several factors to consider:
Capacity: Consider the size of the machine and the amount of ice cream it can produce per hour. If you plan on serving a large number of customers, you may need a machine with a higher capacity. STANDARD FREEZING COMPARTMENT START FROM 1.2L (V300 to V600) To LARGEST 3.2L (V800 To V8000) IN MALAYSIA MARKET.
Power supply: Ensure that the machine you choose can be powered by your current electrical supply. rasa royal basic entry machine only using 13amp power plug. for advanced model using single phase 30amp.
- Type Of Refrigeration: There Are Two Types Of Refrigeration – Air-Cooled And Water-Cooled. Air-Cooled Machines Are More Affordable, But Water-Cooled Machines Are More Efficient And Produce A Smoother Product. Majority in Malaysia market we using air-cooled.
- Flavour options: Some machines allow you to make two different Flavours at once, while others can make a twist combination of two Flavours. we recommend start with counter top version to reduce the spaces of usage in your retail store.
- Ease of cleaning: Consider how easy it is to clean and maintain the machine. You should choose a machine with a simple design and easy-to-remove parts that can be cleaned and sanitised. we advise to select overnight function machine for cafe or restaurant to easy operation.
- Price: Soft serve ice cream machines can range in price from several thousand ringgit to fifth thousand ringgit above, so consider your budget when making your selection. advise to start with basic model, and rasa royal do provide buy back terms and conditionals when customer doing upgrade option.
- Brand reputation: Look for brands with a good reputation for reliability, customer service, and product quality. And the most important is the after sales service.
It is also recommended to read reviews from previous buyers and visit a showroom to see the machine in action, before making your final decision.