How To Make Soft Serve Ice Cream ( Using Machine )
You can find many places selling for soft-serve ice cream. We had been in market for over 10 years experiences with total invest for more than USD1m for our retail soft serve business in China, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. In the past 10 years, our development team have gain full of experiences on soft-serve retail business, and also soft-serve ice cream machine, we been study, learning, discover the fault for machine from Italy, Korean to China and Malaysia. We have met numerous of starter who keen to hoop into ice cream business. ( Especially when FamilyMart make soft serve become viral ). To be honest, ice cream business is not that easy as A,B,C. For sure we can make a simple graph by showing Step A-Z, and write a handbook to you how to use our ice cream mix, BUT DO YOU THINK THIS REALLY HELP YOU IN YOUR BUSINESS?! We do provide Free Sharing to you on how to MAX UTILISE our ice cream powder on your business. It’s FREE! Trust Me! We would like to help you hand-by-hand as we know every case study, every business have their own unique selling point. It’s impossible to apply 1 technic for the whole year thru out your business model. Click here to EMAIL us if you need our sharing section!
Here is the example graph for making MILO Soft Serve Ice Cream.
1KG Rasa Royal Ice Cream Powder
400G Milo Powder
Ice Cream Machine
Due to the limitation of equipment, we will cut half for the making ratio. (Smoothies Blender Jug usually only 2.5L – 3L )
1. Pour 900ml water into your blender jug, and pour 500G of Ice Cream Mix.
2. Blend for 5minutes, make sure all the powder have mixture with water.
3. Melt your milo powder, use 200G of Milo powder with 100ml hot water in any bowl, after melting pour into the ice cream mixture and blend it again.
4. To ensure the puffing process ( your machine might not come with puffing function ). Pour out your mixture and keep in chiller for the next 10minutes-15minutes, this step we called it RESTING.
5. After 10-15min resting, take our from chiller and use any tools to stir well ( to make sure the milo powder don‘t precipitation on bottom)
Rasa Royal Ice Cream Mix can be used to produce many type of ice cream, such as soft serve, hard serve, scoop ice cream, thai fried ice cream, malaysia aiskrim! How about gelato ice cream?! We haven try yet!Today we going to write down the tutorial of making
The 3 important ways of sugar in ice cream powder! I had been listen lots of demand regarding the sweetness level for soft serve ice cream. Especially when they are selling ice cream which made from raw material such as Gula Melaka Ice Cream, Gula Apong Ice
The Basics To make ice cream you’ll need a commercial-grade soft-serve machine (soft-serve machines and frozen yogurt machines are the same things). Here are the basic components of the machine: Hopper – the area where you pour the ice cream mix. Freezing Cylinder – this is