In my past 10 years of experiences in the retail ice cream business over 4 countries, a clean with hygienic ice cream machine is top priority things you going to take care for every ice cream business owner.
We have cleaned our ice cream machine 365 days for the past 10 years, every opening shift and closing shift equal to 2 times per day. It’s like 365 Days * 2 Times * 10 Years = 7300 Times!
The next question you will ask me, is it necessary to do that? The answer is YES! Clean & Hygienic ice cream machine always produce Top Quality Soft Serve Ice Cream.
Why do we need to clean our ice cream machine daily?
- Stops bacteria from calling your ice cream machine home
- Prevents flavours from mixing and not tasting as good as they can
- Keeps your machine running at peak performance
So, let’s get the start for the tutorial.
* I try my best to explain it clearly in my writing skill, video will be released soon for the better tutorial.
* The function key i mention in the article majority are with all type of machine in the market
Opening Shift Cleaning Procedure
Total Time Consume : 15-20 minutes
Tools : Water Jug with at least 4L, Clean Tower, K-5 Sanitizer 1 Pack, Spatula
Closing Shift Cleaning Procedure
Total Time Consume : 30-40 minutes
Tools : Water Jug with at least 4L x2 units, Clean Tower, Food-grade Multipurpose Cleaner, Lubricant Oil, Spatula
A: Draining Product From the Freezing Cylinder + Cleaning Process
B: Disassemble for Deep Cleaning
C: Manual Brush-cleaning process
|IMPORTANT! Cleaning and sanitizing must be performed daily.|
|For Multipurpose Cleaner , K-5 Sanitizer , Foodgrade lubricant grease oil, you may purchase from us at 0102335222.|
Regular Maintenance Checks