Closing Shift Cleaning Procedure
Total Time Consume : 30-40 minutes
Tools : Water Jug with at least 4L x2 units, Clean Tower, Food-grade Multipurpose Cleaner, Lubricant Oil, Spatula
A: Draining Product From the Freezing Cylinder + Cleaning Process
- Prepare empty water jug, place at the bottom of the freezing door, press down the handle bar, drain the remaining product from the freezing cylinder and mix hopper. When the flow of products stops, press AUTO key to make the freezing cylinder stop operation. Raise up the draw handle. Close the jug cover and place the jug into counter chiller.
- 1st round – Clean Water ( 5 Minutes )
Prepare 4L of tap-water into jug, pour into hopper, press CLEAN key, and wait for 5minutes, discharge all the dirty water, after finish press CLEAN key again to stop the cylinder operate.
- 2nd round – Multipurpose Cleaner + Clean Water ( 10 Minutes )
Prepare 4L of tap-water into jug, pour a mini-cup size of multipurpose cleaner. Stir-well by using tools to make sure the multipurpose cleaner diluted into the tap-water. Please stir slowly to prevent the foam. Pour the multipurpose cleaner water into the hopper.
- While the cleaner water is flowing into the freezing cylinder, brush-clean the mix hopper at the same time. Fill up the other 4L clean water into Jug.
- Discharge all the dirty water and raise up the handle bar. Press CLEAN key again to stop the cylinder operate.
- 3rd round – Clean Water ( 5 Minutes )
Pour the last round of clean water into hopper, wait for the last 5 minutes, discharge all the dirty water, and you are ready to disassemble the front panel.
B: Disassemble for Deep Cleaning
- Be sure the power switch is in OFF position.
- Remove the handscrews, freezer door, beater, scraper blades, from the cylinder. Put all the parts together into a tray to prevent missing. Take all parts to the sink for cleaning.
C: Manual Brush-cleaning process
- Remove all the seal ( o-ring ) from the driveshaft
Remove gasket , front bearing, adjustable draw handle, draw valve, Ovalve, Seal-Drive Shaft, Pin-Handle.
- Wash it by using multipurpose cleaner, after washing, wipe all the equipment with CLEAN towers, apply lubricant grease oil on every seal ( o-ring ). Install back all the equipment back to default position.
- Use CLEAN tower to wipe the freezing cylinder, mix hopper. Make sure theres no water left in both area.
- Install back beater into freezing cylinder, discharge front panel, and make sure the lock back the screw nut.
- Wipe clean all exterior surfaces of the ice cream machine. Put the mix hopper cover back to position. Done.
|IMPORTANT! Cleaning and sanitizing must be performed daily.|
|For Multipurpose Cleaner , K-5 Sanitizer , Foodgrade lubricant grease oil, you may purchase from us at 0102335222.|
Regular Maintenance Checks
- Dispose of O-Rings and Seals if they are worn, torn, of fit too loosely, and replace with the new ones
- Always make sure empty spaces 1 ft ( 12inch ) on the machine left and right side to ensure good air ventilation for ice cream machine
- Always disconnect electrical power prior to cleaning the condenser. Failure to follow this instruction may result in electrocution.